Thursday, September 27, 2007

This Ones For The Girls




I feel so blessed to have had so many wonderful friends along the way. I just have been thinking about so many of you and want you to know I cherish all the memories we've made.


I love that Cody and I have been able to have to fun, beautiful girls. The make us laugh and teach us a lot. I hope they can build a bond and become the best of sistas!

3 comments:

Mike and Kelly said...

Brooke, welcome to blogging. I stalked you from Jen's blog. What a darling family you have. I cannot believe that your girls are so big. I hope all is well in your neck of the woods. We miss you guys.

Becky said...

HEY HEY HEY! What can I say? You guys are looking fabulous, love the family pic, and glad to see your happy smiling faces! Love ya! THE PLATTS

Becky said...

ALRIGHT Brooke, where are you? what have you been doing? Did your computer crash? Just concerned that my friend hasn't posted anything new in a while. Hope to see some more of the family soon :) love ya