Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Brody Clayton


So, for those of you who we consider our friends but still haven't heard about our lateset here he is!!  Former premie, future linebacker, Brody was born six weeks premature after Brooke was in the hospital for four weeks on Dec 27 of last year.  He was born at 5 lb 9 oz, 19 inches long.  He may have rivaled the 19 pounder if he'd have gone to term.  He made up the curve within about four months and now is off the charts.  He was finally able to get enough off the ground to start crawling and is now all over the place.  This picture is a few months old.  It's his 'dear-in-the-headlight' look, which, funny enough, is the same as his 'you-expect-me-to-eat-that' look and his 'I've-gotta-see-a-man-about-a-horse' look.
His sisters love to cuddle with him and kiss him.  Unfortunately, he doesn't always love it in return.  When he's fed and clean he's an awesome little boy and we're stoked to have him!!

3 comments:

Maren said...

wOO hOO! We've been waiting for forever for some news that you were still out there. We miss the Ellefsens! It is so fun to see you have a boy. We do too, our number 3!!! Your kids are adorable! I wish I knew exactly where you are, there are some positions in Washington that Dan has considered applying to, but hasn't yet. Are you someplace permanent now?

Maren said...

Oh, and Congratulations, by the way. I can't believe you were down with that pregnancy for so long. I am so glad everyone turned out ok, and even better than okay....look at that cute kid!!!!

The Ellefsen's said...

Okay, so weird posting on your own blog, but we may need an invite to see your blog again!

We are settled in Spokane, Washington, east side of the state, heart of the Pacific Northwest. I finished up my residency in June and decided to do something else, so I'm working in a rural ER a couple of days a week. Pretty good gig. How have you guys been!! Good to hear from you. Bet Dan is getting pretty stoked to be done, eh? Send us an invite to check out your blog so we can see the kiddos!! We'd love to have you guys here. If you end up coming to check stuff out let us know and you're welcome to crash here!